We keep locals alive, safe & fed
Or send check to: Aspen Homeless Shelter, 405 Castle Creek Rd. #12, Aspen, CO 81611 (970) 544-5545
Aspen Homeless Shelter is a 501(C) 3 charitable organization. Your donations are tax deductible!
One measure of a society is how it cares for its most vulnerable members. At the Aspen Homeless Shelter, our mission is to keep people alive, safe and fed while they are homeless; help them access resources to meet their needs; and assist, with a hand-up, in transition to stability and self-reliance. Aspen’s generosity and caring for the well-being of our community is legendary. Each person that is cared for saves our community important resources in unnecessary emergency room visits, law enforcement interventions, and other emergency measures. Please reach deep and give what you can to help us ensure the most vulnerable members of our community are safe and fed throughout the year.
WHAT YOUR DONATIONS SUPPORT
- $100,000 sees the shelter program through the 4 coldest months of winter
- $50,000 provides 5 months of food, laundry, showers, and job hunting assistance
- $10,000 provides 1 month of food, laundry, showers, and job hunting assistance
- $1,000 supports 30 persons staying warm and dry for one entire week in winter
- $500 supports 30 persons staying warm and dry for 2 nights
- $100 provides 30 homeless men and women a hot evening meal for 1 night
- $ 50 feeds 15 persons a hot evening meal for 1 night
- $ 25 feeds 7 persons a hot evening meal for 1 night